Candidates who apply BRJ to find a job gets support about Career Plan and Counseling & Guidance by experienced BRJ’s consultants who graduated from the relevant departments of Human Resources.
Specialist business advisors of BRJ who employed to provide support for candidates, record their cv in the most appropriate way with the software program specially designed for BRJ, then informed them about important points in the process of the unemployed job search.
Candidates who apply BRJ directly routed to the appropriate jobs in the portfolio. Candidates also takes support from the following points;
- The level of awareness and due diligence
- Qualifications, competency status, strengths and weaknesses and setting priorities
- Detection of targets on a sectoral basis
- Identification of training needs depending on the objectives
- Directing to related professional trainings
- Methods for creating a career network