FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is BRJ?
BRJ is a program to fight against unemployment developed by ALJ Social Responsibility.
- Why ALJ Social Responsibilty developed program to fight against unemployment?
ALJ group of companies maintains car sales and marketing organizations in 12 countries where in Europe, the Middle East and Far East Asia. ALJ Social Responsibility organizing and carrying out corporate social responsibility programs of its group of companies. ALJ Social Responsibility gives priority to the problems of communities when planning its programs and unemployment is the common problem of the countries that ALJ organized.
- What’s the meaning of BRJ? Where does the abbreviation BRJ stand for?
BRJ abbreviation of Arabic word, Bab Rızq Jameel. Bab Rızq Jameel means Good Job Gate in Turkish.
- What does BRJ do?
BRJ supports employment and fights with unemployment while helping the unemployed people to find work or establish a business.
- When was the BRJ founded?
The first BRJ branch was opened in July of 2003.
- When BRJ started its operations in Turkey?
BRJ opened its first branch in the date of 26 October 2010 in Sancaktepe, district of Istanbul.
- What is the other countries that BRJ operating in?
BRJ currently operates in five countries in the world. Egypt, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Turkey.
- According to what BRJ choose countries that they will work? ALJ Social Responsibility goals to open BRJ branch in all countries where ALJ operates and to serve the communities.
- How are unemployed people reach to BRJ?
BRJ maintains its activities with branches. Unemployed people can take help by applying branches and BRJ’s web pages.
- Is the BRJ demand any fee from unemployment people?
BRJ does not request any fee from unemployed people. On the other hand, Turkey is not allowed to charge people who seeking job.
- Which services are provided under finding job programs?
Vocational Training, Job Placement and the Online Job Portal services are provided under programs.
- BRJ does have a certificate of employment offices of the İŞKUR (labor administrations)?
BRJ gives employment services with a certificate of employment offices, numbered 403, dated 11.11.2010.
- What’s the difference between BRJ and other companies in human resources?
BRJ has a branch in style of a bank office for the first time in Turkey.
Unemployed people can go and get help from BRJ’s business consultans to find a job or starting a new business anytime they want.
Unemployed people always have a priority in job placement programs.
BRJ requires only a modest amount from the employers in manner of social contribution margin.
- BRJ help to job seekers in what category?
BRJ support predominantly blue-collar, skilled or unskilled unemployed people. We also help employers about white collar staff in specific positions.
- How does BRJ help unskilled unemployed people?
Candidates and business consultants decide together which job that they want to do and then they directed to professional trainings. At the end of the training candidates are forwarding to suitable job positions.
- How does BRJ help skilled unemployed people?
We check the level of education and professional experience of the unemployed candidates. Candidates prepare and update their cv’s with our professional business consultants. If we have a suitable job positions we are forwarding they to that point.
- Which services offered with setting up business programs?
Entrepreneurship package, micro-credit support, small business support, support for private business projects and BRJ Market.
- How many unemployment people get help with BRJ?
150,000 people in five different countries has supported with the BRJ in manner of employment.
- What is the future goal of BRJ?
BRJ aims to support 1.000.000 people for each year, until 2020.